These are the most hysterical things I’ve ever read! I literally fell out of my chair, I was laughing so hard from the first one. Many thanks to Elisabeth for sending me the link to these nerd versions of Fifty Shades of Grey.
I could never snap out such clever little parodies. The best:
- “I’ve been a very bad girl,” she said, biting her lip. “I need to be punished.” “Very well,” he said and installed Windows 10 on her laptop.
- “It’s just so long,” she cried, “I don’t think I can take it all in.” “I’m sorry,” he said, “but I did tell you it was the director’s cut.”
- “How do you feel about wearing black leather?” he asked. “Ok,” she said. “Good,” he smiled, “Then you can be Darth Vader and I’ll be R2D2.”
- She said she was turned on by men who took risks. So he took the plastic off his iPhone screen.
- His tongue flicked in and out, in and out, faster and faster until she was completely helpless. She couldn’t resist his lizard impression.
- He was very careful during bondage sessions. He always used a safe word that contained upper and lower case letters and at least one number.
- “Come over,” she begged. “I need you right now!” “Just turn it off and on again,” he sighed. He hated these late night rebooty calls.
(I even forgive them for improper dialogue tags.)
For more, follow @50NerdsofGrey on Twitter.